Well, coffee and anything chocolate always does the trick for me!
Joset Designs for Elizabeth Craft Designs makes the cutest die sets. I have collected them for a while now. I used four of her sets for this card:
I always start most projects by cutting out a lot of stuff:
The base card measures 5.5″ x 6.5″.
- Cut a pc. of 8.5″ x 11″ pc. of white ECD Soft Finish Cardstock that measures 6.5″ x 11″. Score on the long side of the 6.5″ x 11″ at 5.5″ and fold.
- Cut a pc. of designer paper 5.25″ x 6.25″. I chose this one by Reflections at Michael’s Craft store:
- Cut out of pink cardstock using the largest die in ECD 1120 – Stitched Rectangles.
- Cut out of light lavender cardstock using the largest die in ECD 1174 Dotted Rectangles. Stamp sentiment in the upper left hand corner of the lavender mat.
- Cut the pieces for the “Ice Cream Cone”, “Tea Cup” “”Small Cupcake” and “Cake Stand” from white cardstock and the decorator pcs. from pink cardstock. Color the “cupcakes”, “cupcake wrappers”, “chocolate layer” of cone and “drips” and the “coffee” with Copic Markers. Assemble as shown.
- Using ECD Peel off Stickers, outline the designer paper layer with silver circle lines as shown.
Thank you so much for taking a look! I love to read your comments! Please follow me!
Other Products Used:
Elizabeth Craft Designs: Clear Double Sided Adhesive 6mm & 10mm. “The Best Things” clear stamps set from Susan Tierney Cockburn
White Gel Pen (cream swirl in coffee)
Sizzix Big Shot Plus